Tuesday, January 13, 2015

LONG OVERDUE - NEW PRODUCT!

Hi everyone!  I've been absent here (3 years!) and the posts are long overdue.

I'm glad to be back.  Hopefully with the new year, I'll be able to offer newer products to anyone.

I've acquired a new machine.  A mug press.  Have been a dream of mine to own one and thankfully this was made possible last year.

So I'm offering this service of printed personalized mugs for anyone who wants to print for friends/colleagues/staff/etc.

Here are some previews of mugs printed.

Send me an email HERE if you want to print and I will give you a quotation based on quantity.
(only Singapore applies)

Remember....at Speiro Prints & Design Pte Ltd, there is no minimum quantity!

The first 2 mugs featured here are personalized mugs:  Price $15 nett each



These are personalized mugs order for a crew of 8 staff.  They were printed on 15oz mugs that are about 2cm taller than normal 11oz mugs.  Price for printed 15oz mugs:  $18 nett each.

Currently, I only have white mugs.  As I have mentioned before, prices are based on quantity.  So do email me if you wish to have any mugs printed!

Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment